Table of Contents
Dear friends with the help of this article we are going to tell you about how you can check your name in TN Farm Loan Waiver List 2021. Under this scheme Govt of Tamilnadu announces a Rs 12,110 crore farm loan waiver, 16.43 lakh farmers to get the benefit of this scheme. So if you want to know more about this scheme then read this article till the end.
TN Farm Loan Waiver List
Chief Minister K Palaniswami said the scheme would come into immediate effect and the required financial allocation would be made by his government. All the applicant who had applied for this scheme can see their names in the list. This scheme provides a loan from the cooperative banks for the farmers of Tamilnadu.
TN Farm Loan Waiver Overview
The principal objective of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme is to raise the pay of the farmers, diminish their pain happened because of obligation so the horticultural produce is expanded later on.
|Name of the Scheme||TN Farm Loan Waiver List 2021|
|Launched By||Govt of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Tamilnadu|
Main Highlight & Benefits
- Around 16.43 lakh ranchers would be the recipients of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021.
- Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme would be actualized with an expense of Rs. 12,110 crore.
- A different entryway and helpline number might be begun by the Tamil Nadu government for getting input from ranchers.
- Those farmers who have taken advances from cooperative banks would just be qualified.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook copy
- Land Records
How to Apply for TN Farm Loan Waiver List 2021 ?
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website.
- Then you need to click on Apply for Farm Loan Wavier.
- After that, you will direct to a new page where an Application Form will show up on your screen.
- You need to fill in the details in that Application Form.
- In the end, you need to click on Submit button.
Process to check Loan Wavier Beneficiary List 2021
Step 1: First you need to visit the Official Website.
Step 2: Then you need to click on the link Farm Loan Wavier List 2021.
Step 3: After that, you need to click on Track Application Status then you need to put your registered number and then click on Submit Button.
Step 4: At the end, Application Status will come up on your screen, and if you like you to download that in PDF Format.
The Beneficiary List will come up in Three Phases:-
- First Phase: No information available right now.
- Second Phase: No information available right now.
- Final Phase: No information available right now.
Right now, there is no information available about the Beneficiary List. As soon as Govt will provide any info about the Beneficiary List we will update our article so bookmark our website for future updates.
- Phone No: 2566 5566
- Contact Address: Government of Tamil Nadu
Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai,
Fort St. George, Chennai 600 009
If you have any Complaints or Suggestions regarding this scheme then tell us in the Comment Section.